The Farnham WebSDR is operated by Martin G8JNJ, Noel G8GTZ and Phil M0DNY.
The SDR is located in IO91OF - If you are using this SDR to track High Altitude Balloons with Habhub please use Latitude: 51.23, Longitude: -0.82
- 10.368 GHz - 10.370 GHz - 3cm Band - Amateur radio propagation beacons and narrow band modes such as SSB & CW
- The strong beacon signal is GB3SEE, but other signals will apear when propagation conditions are enhanced
- 436 MHz - 438 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio satellites and Digital Television
- 434 MHz - 436 MHz - 70cm Band - International Space Station, Amateur radio satellites and High Altitude Balloon (HAB) telemetry
- 432 MHz - 434 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio narrow band modes, FM repeaters & simplex activity and licence free short range radio devices
- GB3FN is based less than a mile away and may cause interference to reception on 70cm when it is in use
- 143 MHz - 145 MHz - Graves Radar meteor pings , Russian Space downlink, 2m Band - Amateur radio narrow band modes and beacons.
- 145 MHz - 147 MHz - 2m Band - FM repeaters & simplex activity, satellites and the International Space Station, Digital modes.
- 70 MHz - 72 MHz - 4m Band - Amateur radio CW, SSB, beacons, digital modes & FM simplex.
- 49.99 MHz - 51.99 MHz - 6m Band - Radar meteor pings, Amateur radio CW, SSB, beacons, digital modes & FM simplex & repeaters.
It seems you are using a mobile device; click here to switch to the mobile version of this site.
Your browser does not seem to support HTML5 WebAudio; please try a recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
_ user(s) online.
Chatbox: Has been removed due to abuse.